CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPENINGS AT HE&M SAW:
Production Control Receiving Expeditor (Pryor, OK)
Purpose of Position: The Production Control Expeditor is responsible to coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments of an establishment according to the production schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Submits work orders for manufactured items identified by the Bill of Material.
- Use computer system to track shortages and research which parts are on the production floor.
- Creates a simulation of orders to determine if inventory levels are being maintained.
- Reviews previous job orders to determine optimum running sizes and order quantities.
- Monitor the progress of parts on the shortage report and relay the results to the Production Control Planner to update the Master Schedule.
- Issues jobs to bring inventory to required quantity.
- Maintain and update accurate inventory records. Assist with cycle counts and help resolve any discrepancies found.
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a Warehouse Receiving or Expeditor position.
- Experience with purchasing, and MRP/ERP systems would be helpful.
- Work independently and follow through on assignments with minimal direction.
- Ability to exercise good judgement and accept personal responsibility.
- Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Computer literate, ability to use computer applications or other automated systems such as spreadsheets, work-processing, e-mail, and database software.
- Demonstrates good written, oral, and listening skills
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
Senior Buyer (Pryor, OK)
Purpose of Position: The Senior Buyer will perform all duties related to the purchasing process. This role has greater responsibility and accountability than a Buyer and includes some people management responsibility. The job holder may take responsibility for a specific project or hold a larger remit in terms of purchasing responsibility. The senior buyer is a key member of the purchasing department and works closely with the purchasing manager on all purchasing activities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Perform buying duties when necessary.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Prepare maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Check shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly and that goods meet specifications.
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Review requisition orders to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
- Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Track the status of requisitions, and purchase orders.
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Consult with department managers to resolve any out of stock issues.
- Administer online purchases with the company credit card.
- Provide support to Sr. Buyer and Purchasing Manager on various department projects.
- Submit invoices/receipts for purchased items to Accounts Payable, and assist in resolving discrepancy problems in a timely manner.
- Contact vendors/suppliers to issue requests for quotes/proposals.
- Responsible for directing the work of other staff members and making key decisions in the absence of the purchasing manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Previous experience as a buyer or a related position performing similar duties is required
- Construction, Plumbing, HVAC, MRO and Electrical background or knowledge
- Ability to use computer applications or other automated systems such as spreadsheets, work-processing, e-mail, and database software.
- Proficient with MS Office suite and other work-related software.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor less experienced team members.
- Ability to exercise good judgement and accept personal responsibility
- Ability to accurately perform a variety of duties with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Stress Tolerance — Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Coaching – Providing timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen knowledge/skills needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem.
Field Service Technician
New York State \ Pennsylvania \ North Eastern United State
To support the operation of metal cutting bandsaws at customer plants.
- Service customers by providing on site preventive maintenance, equipment upgrades, warranty and general service calls.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance routines on customer’s equipment. Including disassembling, replacing, or repairing defective parts; rewiring or reassembling as required.
- Troubleshoot operational issues; adjusting, aligning and calibrating to standards.
- Utilize schematics, diagrams and technical manuals to restore operation
- Provide quality installation of new bandsaws and train customers in their operation
- Effectively communicate with sales, tech support, service manager and service coordinator
- Develop relationships with customers by effectively communicating, scheduling calls and exceeding their expectations
- Perform required administrative duties: maintain records, documentation and effectively plan work
- Experience in mechanical processes, hydraulics, and pneumatics with industrial machinery maintenance and repair.
- Ability to work out of your home.
- Ability to travel extensively
- PLC diagnostic troubleshooting experience helpful
- Factory training will be provided
Engineering internships are available as business conditions allow
For employment information, please contact
our Human Resources Manager