CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPENINGS AT HE&M SAW
Email your resume to:
Position Title: Field Service Technicians
(States: AL, GA, TN, NC, SC, IN, MI, OH)
Purpose of Position: To support the operation of metal cutting bandsaws at customer plants.
Service customers by providing on site preventive maintenance, equipment upgrades, warranty and general service calls.
Perform preventive and corrective maintenance routines on customer’s equipment. Including disassembling, replacing, or repairing defective parts; rewiring or reassembling as required.
Troubleshoot operational issues; adjusting, aligning and calibrating to standards.
Utilize schematics, diagrams and technical manuals to restore operation
Provide quality installation of new bandsaws and train customers in their operation
Effectively communicate with sales, tech support, service manager and service coordinator
Develop relationships with customers by effectively communicating, scheduling calls and exceeding their expectations
Perform required administrative duties: maintain records, documentation and effectively plan work
Experience in mechanical processes, hydraulics, and pneumatics with industrial machinery maintenance and repair.
Ability to work out of your home.
Ability to travel extensively
PLC diagnostic troubleshooting experience helpful
Factory training will be provided
Position Title: CNC Machinist/Operator
Company Location: Pryor, Oklahoma
Department: Machine Shop
Reports to: Machine Shop Supervisor
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Purpose of Position: CNC Machinist/Operator is a position that will perform lathe and mill tasks.
Job Type: Contract, Part Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produces machined parts by operating a computer numerical control (CNC) lathe/mill machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records.
- Follow written and verbal instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the day-to-day functions of the job.
- Loads feed mechanisms or remove finished workpieces by lifting material into position manually, with hoists, or cranes.
- Obtain the correct tools that need to be inserted into your machine to produce the parts described in your work orders.
- Monitor the operation of the machine to ensure there are no problems during the operation. Communicate any errors to the Machine Shop Supervisor without delay
- Documents jobs and quantities ran using Job Tracker.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows safety regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Familiarity with blueprints is required
- Must have 10 years of CNC Machining experience
- Computer literate; Ability to use computer applications or other automated systems such as spreadsheets, word-processing, e-mail, and database software.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Applied Learning – Ability to learn and properly apply new job-related information in a timely manner. Has the ability to absorb and comprehend job-related information.
Engineering internships are available as business conditions allow
For employment information, please contact
our Human Resources Manager