CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPENINGS AT HE&M SAW
Position Title: Regional Sales Manager – West Coast
Reports to: VP of Sales
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
HE&M Inc., an international leader in metal cutting technology, is currently seeking a motivated individual for a Regional Sales Manager to represent our company on the West Coast.
Purpose of Position: The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for growing and developing business at all target accounts and prospects in a given geographic territory. The Regional Sales Manager resides and works in the territory and executes an annual sales plan they created to achieve corporate sales and product goals for their given territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains client relationships with regional and national accounts to ultimately drive revenue growth.
- Manage distributor business to grow and develop sales in the given territory.
- Work to be a team player with other Regional Sales Managers throughout the country.
- Report sales and distribution results in a given territory such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Develop and secure new accounts throughout the region including new distribution.
- Manage and grow sales within existing accounts in a given territory.
- Focuses on customer’s satisfaction, knows the customer’s business and workflows, develops proper contact network within accounts.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service by investigating problems; developing solutions with manufacturing; preparing reports; and making recommendations to management.
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Visit franchised dealers to stimulate interest in establishment or expansion of leasing programs.
Skills: Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Results Driven, Negotiations, Performance Management, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Building Relationships, Motivation for Sales
- H.S. Diploma or GED is required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of successful outside sales/marketing experience
- Previous management experience in developing and supervising a sales and service organization is preferred
- Proficient knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite
Job Type: Full-time
Position Title: Mechanical Assembler
Reports to: Assembly Supervisor
Purpose of Position: Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprints specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Performs any combination of following tasks to assemble metal components, subassemblies, products, or systems: Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Assembles fabricated parts to relatively large or heavy subassemblies and complete units.
- Reads and interprets blue prints / drawings as needed. Tests and calibrates parts mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
- Uses hand tools, power tools, welder and machines that attach, bolt, press, drill, hammer, etc. to achieve specified dimensional characteristics.
- Performs on-line “go”, “no-go” testing and inspection, using measuring instruments, and test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Other duties may be assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all duties satisfactorily.
- The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability needed to perform the needed tasks.
- High School Diploma or GED, two (2) years of experience as a mechanic.
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints \ drawings.
- Certificates of training in blue print reading and welding preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Heavy industrial work. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is frequently required to stand and sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception, Color Vision and Ability to adjust focus.
Field Service Technician
New York State \ Pennsylvania \ North Eastern United State
To support the operation of metal cutting bandsaws at customer plants.
- Service customers by providing on site preventive maintenance, equipment upgrades, warranty and general service calls.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance routines on customer’s equipment. Including disassembling, replacing, or repairing defective parts; rewiring or reassembling as required.
- Troubleshoot operational issues; adjusting, aligning and calibrating to standards.
- Utilize schematics, diagrams and technical manuals to restore operation
- Provide quality installation of new bandsaws and train customers in their operation
- Effectively communicate with sales, tech support, service manager and service coordinator
- Develop relationships with customers by effectively communicating, scheduling calls and exceeding their expectations
- Perform required administrative duties: maintain records, documentation and effectively plan work
- Experience in mechanical processes, hydraulics, and pneumatics with industrial machinery maintenance and repair.
- Ability to work out of your home.
- Ability to travel extensively
- PLC diagnostic troubleshooting experience helpful
- Factory training will be provided
Engineering internships are available as business conditions allow
For employment information, please contact
our Human Resources Manager