CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPENINGS AT HE&M SAW
In order to apply for any position, simply email your resume to:
JOB TITLE: Controls Engineer I
REPORTS TO: Engineering Manager / Chief Engineer
The Controls Engineer I position designs, develops, and makes recommendations to management or senior management on all aspects of the electrical control systems.
- · Is responsible for the design, installation, and technical support of PLC based hardware and software.
- · Has knowledge of commonly used practices and procedures within the engineering field.
- · Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- · Works under immediate supervision of the lead controls engineer.
- · Technical documentation, development of CAD drawings and procedures for machine controls
- · Write code to program control systems for industrial band saws and material handling systems
- · Function as a troubleshooter providing technical support to the Service Help Desk and field technical staff
- · Performs system analysis, improvement, scoping studies, front-end and back-end design work, and/or collaborates on designs with internal staff and consultants
- · Develops maintains and optimizes control system implementation plans including operation and maintenance procedures
- · Understanding of client requirements for communication interface and networking in order to create specifications based on them
- · Protects company from liability exposure through the use of sound engineering judgment.
QUALIFICATIONS: (List below the minimum knowledge, skills, competencies and abilities needed to perform this job.)
- · An aptitude for electro mechanics with an understanding of complex interrelationships
- · Engineering software proficiency, such as AutoCAD and Microsoft Visual Studio
- · Microsoft office products
- · Strong leadership and teamwork skills with a results-oriented commitment
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- · Experience in creating technical documentation in a regulated environment is highly preferred
- · Experience programming Logic Controllers (PLC, e.g. Allen-Bradley, Omron) preferred
- · Experience programming in High- and Low-level languages (C++, Java Script, Python, Micro C) preferred
- · Experience with Micro controllers preferred
Position Title: Field Service Technicians
(States: IN, OH, PA, WV, KY, AL, NC, SC, GA)
Purpose of Position: To support the operation of metal cutting bandsaws at customer plants.
Service customers by providing on site preventive maintenance, equipment upgrades, warranty and general service calls.
Perform preventive and corrective maintenance routines on customer’s equipment. Including disassembling, replacing, or repairing defective parts; rewiring or reassembling as required.
Troubleshoot operational issues; adjusting, aligning and calibrating to standards.
Utilize schematics, diagrams and technical manuals to restore operation
Provide quality installation of new bandsaws and train customers in their operation
Effectively communicate with sales, tech support, service manager and service coordinator
Develop relationships with customers by effectively communicating, scheduling calls and exceeding their expectations
Perform required administrative duties: maintain records, documentation and effectively plan work
Experience in mechanical processes, hydraulics, and pneumatics with industrial machinery maintenance and repair.
Ability to work out of your home.
Ability to travel extensively
PLC diagnostic troubleshooting experience helpful
Factory training will be provided
Position Title: Outside Sales Representative
(Territory: OK, AR, KS, MO, LA, MS, NE)
Purpose of Position: Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts. This position would ideally be based in Northeast Oklahoma or NW Arkansas.
Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers. Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions with manufacturing; preparing reports; making recommendations to management. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. Utilizes ACT software to access client information and track business. Provides historical records by maintaining records on sales area and customer sales. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
5-7 years of successful sales / marketing experience, high school education required, must live near a major airport (travel to customer sites required).
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Position Title: CNC Machinist/Operator
Company Location: Pryor, Oklahoma
Department: Machine Shop
Reports to: Machine Shop Supervisor
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Purpose of Position: CNC Machinist/Operator is a position that will perform lathe and mill tasks.
Job Type: Contract, Part Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produces machined parts by operating a computer numerical control (CNC) lathe/mill machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records.
- Follow written and verbal instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the day-to-day functions of the job.
- Loads feed mechanisms or remove finished workpieces by lifting material into position manually, with hoists, or cranes.
- Obtain the correct tools that need to be inserted into your machine to produce the parts described in your work orders.
- Monitor the operation of the machine to ensure there are no problems during the operation. Communicate any errors to the Machine Shop Supervisor without delay
- Documents jobs and quantities ran using Job Tracker.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows safety regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Familiarity with blueprints is required
- Must have 10 years of CNC Machining experience
- Computer literate; Ability to use computer applications or other automated systems such as spreadsheets, word-processing, e-mail, and database software.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Applied Learning – Ability to learn and properly apply new job-related information in a timely manner. Has the ability to absorb and comprehend job-related information.
Engineering internships are available as business conditions allow
For employment information, please contact
our Human Resources Manager