CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPENINGS AT HE&M SAW
Position Title: CNC Machinist/Operator
Company Location: Pryor, Oklahoma
Department: Machine Shop
Reports to: Machine Shop Supervisor
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Purpose of Position: CNC Machinist/Operator is a position that will perform lathe and mill tasks.
Job Type: Contract, Part Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produces machined parts by operating a computer numerical control (CNC) lathe/mill machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records.
- Follow written and verbal instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the day-to-day functions of the job.
- Loads feed mechanisms or remove finished workpieces by lifting material into position manually, with hoists, or cranes.
- Obtain the correct tools that need to be inserted into your machine to produce the parts described in your work orders.
- Monitor the operation of the machine to ensure there are no problems during the operation. Communicate any errors to the Machine Shop Supervisor without delay
- Documents jobs and quantities ran using Job Tracker.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows safety regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Familiarity with blueprints is required
- Must have 10 years of CNC Machining experience
- Computer literate; Ability to use computer applications or other automated systems such as spreadsheets, word-processing, e-mail, and database software.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Applied Learning – Ability to learn and properly apply new job-related information in a timely manner. Has the ability to absorb and comprehend job-related information.
Engineering internships are available as business conditions allow
For employment information, please contact
our Human Resources Manager