CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPENINGS AT HE&M SAW:
Position Title: Controls Engineer
HE&M Saw seeks Controls Engineer for position in Pryor, OK. Requires: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. Duties: Responsible for writing code to program control systems for industrial band saws and material handling systems. Functions as a troubleshooter and provides technical support to Service Help Desk and field technical staff. Performs systems analysis, improvement, scoping studies, front-end design work, and collaborates on designs with internal staff and consultants. Develops, maintains and optimizes Control Systems implementations including operation and maintenance procedures. Understand client requirements for communication interface, networking and create specifications based on these requirements. Design and develop software applications based on given requirements and specifications. Review, repair and redesign legacy code (troubleshoot issues with existing company install systems; power up electrical systems and configure hardware per application specifications; monitor and identify malfunctioning instruments impacting control loop performance). Travel: less than 10% of the job will require service calls in the field; these can be anywhere in the U.S. Mail resume to HE&M Saw, 4174 Zarrow St, Pryor, OK 74361. EOE.
Position Title: I.T. Helpdesk
Position Title: Information Technology
Purpose of Position: Provide technical assistance to computer users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, or via telephone or electronically. May provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the daily performance of computer systems.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems either in person, over the phone, or by email.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to the next level of support.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware, printers, scanners, and mobile devices.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication, and listening skills.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Inductive Reasoning — The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Applied Learning – Ability to learn and properly apply new job-related information in a timely manner. Has the ability to absorb and comprehend job-related information from formal training and other formal and informal learning experiences.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Independence — Job requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
Phone Support Technician
Purpose of Position: Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating saws.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues, troubleshooting, and repairing of saws.
- Research required information using available resources to assist customers and service techs;
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software;
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Other duties and assignments as directed form Service Manager.
Skill and Knowledge Needed:
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Effective listening skills;
- Multi-tasking capabilities;
- Some mechanical, electrical, and technical experience.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Position requires use of Microsoft, Adobe, and other software exemplary Attendance and Punctuality
MAINTENANCE MANAGER (1)
Responsible for ensuring mechanical and electrical repairs are performed properly and in a timely manner. Must be able to diagnose problems, plan work, maintain and make repairs in all manufacturing areas.
Qualified candidates must possess a minimum or 3 -5 years of experience in industrial maintenance. Experience with CNC machining centers preferred. Day shift
Requirements: Three to five years applicable experience. High school education or equivalent education.
Basic understanding of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, or other equipment.
Pay: Depends on experience
Field Service Technician
New York State \ Pennsylvania \ North Eastern United State
To support the operation of metal cutting bandsaws at customer plants.
- Service customers by providing on site preventive maintenance, equipment upgrades, warranty and general service calls.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance routines on customer’s equipment. Including disassembling, replacing, or repairing defective parts; rewiring or reassembling as required.
- Troubleshoot operational issues; adjusting, aligning and calibrating to standards.
- Utilize schematics, diagrams and technical manuals to restore operation
- Provide quality installation of new bandsaws and train customers in their operation
- Effectively communicate with sales, tech support, service manager and service coordinator
- Develop relationships with customers by effectively communicating, scheduling calls and exceeding their expectations
- Perform required administrative duties: maintain records, documentation and effectively plan work
- Experience in mechanical processes, hydraulics, and pneumatics with industrial machinery maintenance and repair.
- Ability to work out of your home.
- Ability to travel extensively
- PLC diagnostic troubleshooting experience helpful
- Factory training will be provided
Engineering internships are available as business conditions allow
For employment information, please contact
our Human Resources Manager