Company Name (required)
Contact Name (required)
E-mail Address (required)
AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming
1. Did the technician arrive when you expected?
2. If he was late, were you advised ahead of time?
3. Was his appearance professional?
4. Did he explain the problem with your saw and the plan to repair it?
5. Were you notified of any cost, if appropriate?
6. Did he complete the repair in a timely manner?
7. If he needed to return, were you notified of such?
8. Were your questions answered?
9. Was any necessary training done with you and your operators?
10. Did our technician speak to you about safety? Did he go through the safety section of the manual?
11. Were any maintenance suggestions provided to keep your machine in good repair?
12. Were you satisfied with the repair experience?
Very SatisfiedSomewhat SatisfiedNeutralSomewhat DissatisfiedVery Dissatisfied
13. If no, what can we do to improve?
14. Would you like to receive a follow-up by phone to discuss any issues personally?
15. Do you use other repair services (you do not have to give a name)?
16. How did our service compare to theirs?
17. How can we improve your service experience?
18. Would you use us to repair your machine again?
For more information or a visit from one of our local representatives, call us today Toll Free @ 888.729.7787. © HE&M Inc. | HEM Inc. reserves the right to change the design, price, and/or specifications at any time, without notice and without incurring any obligations.